Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'M FINALLY FREE

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's over~~~
No more stress to think bout my thesis anymore... 
starting 1 pm on 8 Nov 2011...
I've done my thesis presentation...
eventhough my turn was skipped because the accessor of my thesis still not coming yet...
Until I get sleepy while waiting my turn...

Finally, his turn was replaced by another assessor i.e. (my supervisor's friend) 
hehe
whitebunnyemoticon
My supervisor also there, and she's willing to wait till my turn as the last person to present before lunch break...
Feel a bit nervous!  

Yeah... I'm so happy...
Both of my assessors are nice and asking me question that I could answer correctly...
hehe

Moreover my assessor for oral presentation gave me an applause...
She's smiling and said "Very Good Presentation"...
girlemoticon
wah!
I'm sooo happy...

Feel pity to those of my friends that being asking questions that they couldn't answer...
Never mind friends... It's gonna be ok...
I'm pretty sure they won't drop your pointer...
Don't worry, be happy k? Don't cry anymore... 
we're free now~~~

Now, I'm in progress to edit report for the last before I make it into hardcover book to submit to our school and JPA...

No comments: