Friday, November 18, 2011

PART TIME WORK

I started to work at Tutti Frutti after we'd have done our presentation...
My friend, Erra ask all of us (our housemates) to help her at there coz the place that she work now (Tutti Frutti) got no staffs only she & the manager work there since all the former staffs resign because the mistakes they'd done there...
I don't get it what's the problem... Fortunately, 2 senior staffs from KL to help them manage bussiness...
Actually they're young couple of husband and wife... Sabahan people also, but working at Tutti Frutti Bangsar KL for long period... hehe

TUTTI FRUTTI..
what I know, it is newly built shop at 1Borneo Hypermall and begins its operation since September this year...
This shop was selling Frozen Yogurt and the owner of this bussiness was fully owned under NAZA CORPORATION COMPANY...
ala... Yg syarikat kereta 2... hehehe

1stly me n my friend(my housemate)- Rybllina@Bugou go there and we'd interviewed by the Mr Shan Tai (TF operation manager)...
He asked us, how long we can work, and told us what we should do there...
Last question he asked, "When u can start work?"
I said, I'm ok, ASAP can, tomorrow also I could start..
Initially, Bugou and I decided to start work on that day, we could but hehe
I think it's too early, plus working there based on dual-shift, morning and afternoon... so,
1 of us cannot go to work at the same shift,
If I go to work at morning, then Bugou must go at the afternoon and vice versa...
Shan will send us home if we go to work at afternoon... hehe
What a kind-hearted manager we have...

Then after that, we went home...
Leaving Erra there... hehe

No comments: