Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Matteh kudasaaiii........ hehe

"Don't panic, just relax... Don't worry about the discussions... It doesn't matter if u cannot do better, but u have made the results presentation pretty nice..."

Her mood is ok on that day...
Alhamdulillah... No need to be stressful bout my research thesis...
My supervisor gives me many advises, plus lend me books as a guide, and articles to access so that I can gain more info in order to accomplish my report...
No need to be worry la... Just read more articles...

Actually my report just 60% done...
My supervisor only make a correction for the results part only (1/5 of all chapters)...
She wants me to meet her 2 days before the due date of the report submission to the module coordinator...
huhu
No need correction after this, I just have to make it, and make sure all the contents are suitable and compact...

Areddah...

After that, she tells me her experiences while she was at Selayang Hospital plus "mengumpat-ngumpat" one of the SPU lecturer/deputy of dean...





kawaigirlfemoticon
She told me to seek for work after presentation... hehe
Itu sudah tentu doctor... kekekekekek

Hehehe
Got angpow from her before the end of raya...
littlegirlemoticon
littlegirlemoticonthank u, thank u doctor...
jan jeles ye kawan2...

p/s: Doing work but fall asleep... Aishhh... cincah! 
onigiriemoticon

No comments: