Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally... My thesis is done...

onigiriemoticon
19 Oct... was the final day to submit report...
I was afraid to print my thesis out initially because when I check my thesis, I realised that I missed 1 point in my methodology necessary to support one of my statement in discussion, I guess...
But since my supervisor said I can submit my report directly to the module coordinator because she said it's ok already...

The most important moment when she called me to let her know how many does the printing and binding costs, she will pay...
OMO...
girlemoticon
I'm ashamed...
So shy...
She's too kind... Eventhough she was a strict person... FYI, she's the one of lecturer that have been frightened by all students during report presentation... She likes to ask questions, and totally argue the improper statement... So if you do a little mistakes in your report, u better prepare how to answer brilliantly...
But since she was my supervisor, I definitely not being asked psycho questions(I guess...)

plus, since I come to see her to correct mistakes and errors on my report, sometimes she bring me to chit chat, give me cute egg-like chocolate... and not forgotten she gave me "angpow"...

OMG... I 'm so shy...
She already married and have 2 childrens already..
Her husband was one of the deputy of dean of my school...
So sweet, they work in the same place...
hehe
Sometimes she tells me bout her kids... Funny...
Because her daughter likes to get their mum to buy many junkfoods (i.e. chocolate) just want to collect the freebies (toys)...
haha
I think her daughter is cute...
Her son is strict like her I guess, because she ever told me that her son got mad to his little sister because of little sister hobby (wasting money to buy chocolates that she don't even eat it, just to get the freebies)...
hahaha
What a cute children of hers...

Anyway, since yesterday, I haven't SMS her yet to tell her the total cost of printing and binding of my thesis... because I still shy...
wuwuwu...
I tersangat sangat la segan...
onigiriemoticon

No comments: