Friday, June 3, 2011

3 June 2011

wah~~~
Just come back from my cousin's house 2 celebrate my niece birthday...
Feels like long time not gathering together between my cousins(paternal side)...
My nephew (Mohd Sulaiman b. Ikhwan) has reached his 8 years old of life today...
Otan jobi omedettou!!!!!!!!




I had have enjoying today's event...
I'm so full coz eating soto, rice porridge, chocolate cake made by my cousin (Aiman's mother), chocolate butter cake made by bakery shop @ Keningau town, jelly, junkfoods (keropok, waffer)...
I love that chocolate cake made by my cousin...
hehehe







I  laugh alot with my cousins, & my aunties at the end...
wanna know why???

My cousin plays CD of  her wedding 14 years ago...
At that time I'm still at my primary school...
My siblings were little cute at that time...
So adorable... Hahaha
Watching the scene, soo funny laa...
LOL







No comments: