Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Fav Hobbies...

Holiday~~~

Cuti~~~boyemo
Time to relax...
time to do relaxing activities...
I can do anything I want...
I can do my favorite activities...
My favorite hobbies...
As well as the action of releasing stress...
hahaha

orangeemoticon
My 1st PRIORITY HOBBY:

I wanna watch anime...
I wanna watch movies...
the most exciting one...
the most adventurous one...
the most scariest one...
the most funniest one...
the most amazing one...

Yeah!
Yeah!
Yeah!
*(lyric song from Chris brown)
orangeemoticon


I love to watch animes than dramas...
I love to watch japanese movies than korean movies...
I'd rather watch japanese dramas than korean dramas...
hehehe
girlemo
Anyone who had collections of japanese animes, or japanese movies, or japanese dramas...
Let's sharing each other...
(^__^)v
ok...
orangeemoticon


List of Japanese Anime that I love to watch:
  • Bleach
  • Busou Renkin (Best3x!)
  • Ninja Boy
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Shin Chan
  • Maid-sama
  • Special A
  • Doraemon
  • Kekkaishi
  • Dragon Ball
  • Princess Princess (still looking for the live action)
  • Fairy tail
  • Naruto
  • Slam dunk
  • Prince of Tennis
  • Fruit basket
  • GTO
I really love anime damn soooooo much~~~onigiriemoticonorangeemoticon

2nd HOBBY...

Other than watching animes, movies & dramas...
Don't be surprised~~~
I enjoy to dance: shuffle, hip hop dance, bone dance...
tuzkicrazyrabbitemotuzkicrazyrabbitemotuzkicrazyrabbitemotuzkicrazyrabbitemo
hahaha


3rd HOBBY

I'm ashamed to say it...
hehehe
I like to sing also but...
just singing karaoke at home...
singing while doing work...
muntha lala lorrr... 
while studying(listening 2 music, sometimes sing along with the song played)...tuzkicrazyrabbitemo
Oh no!
I'm blushing...boyemo

That all...
bye~~~
onigiriemoticon

No comments: