Saturday, September 29, 2012

Journey to KLCC... 1

On 22nd Sept,
I went to KLCC with my closest friend Kak Amu, also my coursemate Balqies, and our kaichou (class rep) Zack...



SURIA KLCC



Tutti Frutti KLCC...
Small outlet here at concourse floor...
I just took pictures without realizing camera was prohibited on this mall...
Location: Ampang mall (ground floor view)


1stly we're going to Petronas Gallery..
We're not allowed to take pictures even touch the leaflets and drawings...
Everything was prohibited and every corner of the gallery was under CCTV supervision...
We just walk around and watch every leaflets, drawings of different arts...
There's also a collection of kids/primary school childrens' drawings "I Art Malaysia-themed"...
Many of the drawings were coming from Sarawak... Soooo cute and nice to see~~~ so proud of them...
After we satisfied walking around watching leaflets, we're filling the paper that we had given earlier
to evaluate and give any suggestion after we make a tour inside the gallery...
After we wrote down some words on the paper, as we returning the paper back to them, the staff gave us small souvenir and thanked us for coming...







After that, our kaichou, Zack came and brought us to Petrosains...

 

Entrance fee: RM 15 for 18 yrs above (if student they give 20% discount but mykad and student card must be present)
So we only have to pay RM 12.70 each
(Feel a bit worry, I thought entrance is FOC, but have to pay... OMG! I've to save money)


Here are some pictures we take along our tour inside there...
Me with Qies
Just arrived not enter yet...

Hydrocarbons structure.. Woah don't know how much carbons... 
Too many atoms structures...

with Kak Amutha

First station after we arrived;via ride on special car...
Tukoi c Zack... inda menjadi candid ko...
FYI Zack and I were only Sabahan in our class...

The Plasma Tube...

Everyone touches at the same time = no reaction

only one hand touches the tube then it reacts...

Know your facilitator...
Zack, u're dying! haha
Zack is my mentee partner... 




Yeah!! Mine rope was higher than Zack's...
Mine: 2.8m
Zack's: 2.5m 
hohoho

one of the games of energy transfer



Time to play shadow~~~



At video shop station
I couldn't grab it!
Neither me nor everyone...
The power of illusion world...
Let's make the car move...
Must obey the law, ok...
Have to save oil consumption...
Go Kak Amu! GO!
I succeed till last station...
Pass JPJ for 2nd time...LOL


This bro can tell what number we think...
1stly I thought he's mind reader...
Lastly, he tell us the trick... hehehe
SO COOL!!!

Pharmachy... Can't see the medicine if I use flash...

Another game of illusion...
We can't grab it!

Please give us a way...
hahaha

Cute kids demonstrate/play how to dig using crane

Sri Rama House...
Wayang kulit???

Good bye...

Now proceed to...
TIME TUNNEL




Mirror mirror on the wall...

Zam Zam Ala Kazam!!!
Tingu bawah... snap!
Luckily I'm not acrophobic...

Look upward..
tingu atas lagi... snap!
WOW! This is art!
Can join photography club... haha

The whispering wall...

Let's visit dinasour...
LoNg LOnG tiME aGo...


Sing along with T-Rex.
so nice!
Has dinosaur song also...


Million or trillion years ago......


We just at the 5th station...
Dinasour year...
many stations to go further....


Proud to be Sabahan....
Granodiorite, Shpylite, Brexia, Lignite, and Amphibolite originated and found here in Sabah...



Stone faults...
This kid play the faults...






During this time...
My camera battery lost energy...
So sad... Can't take pictures the rest stations...
The most exciting thing when we rode on "Capsule Coaster"
I forgot its name already...
But wow!
Daebak! We experience the feeling like we're on roller coaster...
We experience how its move fastest through highest rail, then got hit,
accident crash and move again entering tunnels and so on...
BEST GILERRRRRR!!!
Tak rugi datang sini... 

Yeah!!! I got souvenirs a.k.a gifts from there...
The tag I got it from the staff after we're watching the science experiments show...
The blue pen I got after I made picture matching people's races based on their calligraphy...
and I also got a chance to make Korean calligraphy...
 "Sarang haeyo" in Korean calligraphy ok...
hehehe



.:We just spending about 6 hours in KLCC, but only half of 1 of the tower:.
Still got a lot places we're not visit yet...
Next time I wanna go there again and walk around the whole KLCC...
I wanna eat ABC durian there once again... Nyum nyum~~~
hehehe



No comments: