Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Day of SPU 2011

Date : 15 January 2011
Venue : Beringgis Beach Resort Kinarut Papar

I was attending this event for da 2nd time...
1st time I attend this last year at Karambunai Beach Resort...
I think this year family Day is not interesting, plus no Banana boat, only challenging game such as wall climbing, flying fox(very bad, not height), high rope, low rope..
That's all...
I was soooooooo upset!!!!!
Less game oso, and the present for the lucky draw person is so damn cheap(I mean- small)...

But~~~~~~~~~~
I was able to feel the sea water...
For the 1st time(I'm serious!!!) I mandi laut...
Best!!!
But~~~~~~
got bad effect ---> SUNBURN>>>
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
Now my skin seems to be peeled...
My face looks like having rash!!!
OMG!!!
I don't like it...
Pedih la my nose...
Until now...
My skin looks darker than normal...
Huhuhuhuu
Next week my friends arrange to go to Manukan Island...
This time, I don;t want to get bad sunburn...
Must wear very2 thick sunblock cream...
hehehe
Ok, that's all...
I will continue new topic later on...

No comments: